Friday, August 22, 2008

Goin' Green...


I'm so excited! Months back as I was perusing this here web trying to inform myself on ways to "green up" our house I came across this great website, Green & Clean Mom. What I love so much about it is that Sommer, the founder, has a very nonjudgemental, easy way about it. She knows there is a slew of moms, like me, that want to make a difference in the environment and do whats best for their kids short of shoving them into a Prius. So I became a member last week and Kirstin mentioned that they were looking for contributers to do weekly posts on their community forum. Um, sign me up! So she did. And now I'm contributing to the site every Friday. And no, I'm not pretending to be an expert on anything. I'm just blogging about life as a mama that's trying to green things up without getting overwhelmed. So if you want to check out my green blog just go here...every Friday. Don't forget. And leave me a comment so people will think you like me :).

No comments: