Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend 2008

Last weekend we had a family reunion up in Wisconsin. It's funny to call it a family reunion since our entire family gets together literally once a month, at least. But that's besides the point. Anyway, we spend 3 days doing a whole lotta nothing. Things didn't go exactly as envisioned but all in all it was a weekend away so there's something to be said for that, I guess.

When we got home on Monday I braced myself for a week of deprogramming the girls from lates nights, late naps, lots of screaming and eating whenever, and living in bathing suits. I thought for sure I was in for a heck of a week. And to my pleasant surprise, it has indeed been a heck of a week but in a good way! They have been ANGELS!!! Right back on track and sweet as ever. Honestly, how did we get so lucky? Perfection is what these little girls are :). So I'll leave you with some pictures from this little getaway of ours....

Uncle Yaros rescuing Ana from the waterslides. She was not a fan :).

Me and my sweetie.

Our Bathing Beauty.

One of the very few family pics we have. Isn't that sad?

3 comments:

Dana said...

i like that family pic...lookin good, ullsmiths!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

You and your family are so so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the family picture :)