Saturday, January 17, 2009

Totally Random

I rarely play along with bloggy things. Not because I don't like them, I do. I just don't have that much commitment in me. But this one from over here is so simple and kinda fun that I think I'll just give it a try. Plus, it keeps this ol' blog alive when I can't find the time to sit and write anything substantial. Just don't go getting too excited though. This could be the last...or it could not.

Anyway, this is the 8th picture in my January 2009 folder - Ana and Miss Maddie opening up their big Mickey and Minnie from Auntie Carie, Uncle Dan, and Baby Wyatt. They ended up switching because Maddie LOVES "Mickey!!!" and Ana's much more a Minnie kinda gal.

3 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

How cute are they!! How fun to have Mickey and Minnie as big as they are!!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Cute picture and blog. Glad you played along today.

Clickin Mama J said...

Great pic. I loved Mickey as a kid too!