Sunday, June 27, 2010

Perfection

It's so easy to get wrapped up in the "wrong" and the "if onlys".

I don't think I do very often but surely it happens.

Funny though how much easier it is to look at all the rest, all of the "right".

A husband that has adored me, a home we have created, a spunky 3 year old and an ahead of her years 4 year old. A husband that thanks me for the life I've given him. A 3 year old that dances around singing "I LOVE being a princess" and a 4 year old that has said to me that she's the happiest girl ever.

A sink full of dirty dishes that tell me we have eaten. A messy playroom that tells the stories of two brown-eyed little girls. A car that's beginning to rust from all the trips it's taken. And a face that's beginning to wrinkle so deeply around the mouth from all of the smiles it has shown.

It's perfection.

My perfection.

And I don't ever want to look away.

No comments: