So today I start a diet. A full-out-count-my-calories-never-actually-done-this-before diet. This is new for me and I'm not sure how either of us will do (me and food) but I NEED TO DO IT. And this is where I'm going to write all about it. This is where I'm going to hold myself accountable.
So here's the plan:
- Take in between 1300 t0 1500 calories a day with room to "induldge" on party days.
- Rethink my definition of "induldge". It does NOT have to mean that I eat until I physically, not just figuritively, need to roll out of a party.
- Do some sort of exercise each day. Even the smallest effort will count!
- Do NOT weigh myself. Numbers only discourage so instead I'll measure my successes but how I feel and what the heck I can fit into.
- Find a target pair of pants that I'm dying to get into.
- Write about my successes and failures at least 3 times a week.