Monday, November 19, 2007

A Week of Firsts

  • Maddie's first public meltdown
  • Ana's first annoying favorite word - "FINE!!!!"
  • First time I've been so irresponsible that I would actually let my truck run out of gas with one of my girls with me
  • First time Ana put me on Time-Out and repremanded me
  • First time I've had to take care of THREE cranky babies (Anthony being, quite possibly, the biggest baby of all)
  • First time Maddie waved hi (whether it was on purpose or not I'm not sure but let's say it was)
  • First time Ana has walked into a house of kids she didn't really know and didn't act shy for one second but instead became instant friends with them
  • First time Maddie and Ana laughed together so hard I almost cried

But the biggest First of all...

  • First time I have felt like SuperMom as I cleaned, cooked, changed diapers, bathed, soothed, doctored, hugged, kissed, and kept very happy my three perfect angels :)

No comments: