Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're Doing it!!!

So I've been having this debate in my head for weeks now:  do I or do I not "document" Ana's potty adventures?  Yes, it's a HUGE deal that she's braving this brand new feat but when I think about what she'll think when, in 20 years, she's reading this I hesitate to write about it.  Do I really think she'll read about her potty training days and say "Oh, I'm really glad Mommy (cuz that's what's she'll still call me, you know) put all this down for the world to read!"  Or will her thoughts go more like "Are ya kidding me with this?!?!  Did she really think that I'd want anyone to be able to forever read about my Adventures in Pottyland?!?!"  My guess is it's the latter.

So ok, I won't go into detail.  But I will say this.  We're doing it.  We're really trying and she's doing awesome!  It's been 1 week and I'm letting her lead the way.  She's just so good and quick at everything she learns that I'm already planning the potty party!  So the next post on the subject will be a mere "She did it!"

No comments: