- You dance and then put one arm around your belly, bow, and say "thank you, thank you".
- Your favorite response to things now is "Nope, I'm good."
- You love your baby sister fiercely and with so much strength (literally speaking).
- You love, love, love purses, crowns, shoes, sunglasses, lipstick (aka chapstick), and Mommy's makeup.
- You sing to Madelyn ALL. THE. TIME.
- You call her Miss Maddie Mac (all dressed in black, with purple buttons, all down her back).
- You love to tell me how happy you make me: "Mommy, I make you soooo happy!"
- You have a temper.
- If you're upset you say "I'm so upset" and then you move on.
- You think EVERYTHING is funny...and cute. You're always saying "that's SO cute!"
- You love to make Maddie laugh. It's one of your favorite things to do and your so proud of yourself when she chuckles.
- Your favorite is still your Papa.
- Your new favorite doll is one Nana gave you a year ago that you've named Lily.
- You give awesome hugs.
- You're a jokester...always trying to "get us".
- You sing "To the left, to the left" with Beyonce.
- You dress yourself.
- You remember EVERYTHING.
- You pout.
- You love us BIG and we feel it.
- You are a miracle and we love you more than you'll ever know.
Happy two-and-a-half, sweetpea!
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out my new fave site 5 minutes for mom over here.